Intel Core i7
Intel Core i7 became unbeatable in the laptop and desktopnya since the emergence of Core pocessors in 2006. Core architecture is now challenged by the processors AMD high class. With the Phenom, AMD attempted to achieve market share with low pricing strategies. Now AMD has to be extra vigilant. Because Intel has issued his latest IE Core Core i7 with the X 58 chipset.
x 86 or 80 × 86 is the common name of the first microprocessor architecture developed and manufactured by Intel. X 86 architecture currently dominates desktop computers, portable computers, and server market is simple.
Mikroposesor Intel Pentium 4 chip; Northwood Series
The architecture is known as x 86 processor-processor because of the beginning of this architecture family have a model number that ends with a sequence number "86": 8086 processor, 80186, 80286, 386, and 486. Because the number can not be used as trademarks, Intel has finally used the word Pentium for to trademark their fifth generation processor.
This architecture has been expanded twice to accommodate the larger word size. In 1985, Intel announces draft 386 32-bit generation that replaced the draft 286 16-bit generation. 32-bit architecture is known as x 86-32 or IA-32 (short for IntelArchitecture, 32-bit). Then in 2003, AMD introduced the Athlon 64, which implement the further development of architecture towards 64-bit architecture, known for some of the terms x 86-64, AMD64 (AMD), EM64T or IA-32e (Intel), and x 64-based (Microsoft).
The x 86 architecture first is present through the CPU 8086 in 1978; Intel 8086 microprocessor is a development of the Intel 8080 (which was built following the architecture of the 4004 and 8008), and the program of the 8080 Assembly language can be translated in the equivalent to the mechanic to Assembly language for 8086. The architecture was adapted (with a simpler version of the 8088) three years later as a standard from the CPU on an IBM PC. The presence of the PC platform is widely made x 86 architecture CPU architecture became the most successful so far. (Other CPU Designs were hugely successful, the factory was built based on 8080 and compatible at the instruction set to the binary machine language level is Zilog Z80 architecture.)
Other companies also make or have made CPU based on x 86 architecture: including Cyrix (now acquired by VIA Technologies), NEC Corporation, IBM, IDT (also has been acquired by VIA), and Transmeta. The most successful manufacturing is the AMD Athlon series, with her, which though not yet se-popular Pentium series, has mastered the most market share. According to some research company market share AMD CPU has exceeded sales in retail market CPUIntel dekstop in 2006.
Inter Processor types are as follows:
- Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz 478 with spec
- Intel Pentium IV 2.0 GHz spec with 520
- Intel Pentium E2140 with spec 1.1 GHz
- Intel Pentium E2160 1.8 GHz spec with
- Intel Pentium E2200 2.2 GHz spec with
- Intel Dual Core E5200 2.5 GHz spec with
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 with 3.13 GHz spec
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33 GHz spec with
- Intel Core i3 540 3.06 GHz spec with
- Intel Core i5 760 2.80 GHz with spec
- Intel Core i5 760 2.80 GHz with spec
- Intel Core i7 960 with the spec was 3.20 GHz
- Intel Core i7 3.2 GHz with 3930K spec
- Intel Core i7 3820 with spec 2.2 GHz
AMD Processor types are as follows:
- AMD Athlon II X 2 240 with 2.8 GHz spec 2 x 1024 KB
- AMD Athlon II X 2 245 with spec 2.9 GHz 2 x 512 KB
- AMD Athlon II X 2 250 3 GHz spec with 2 x 1024 KB
- AMD Athlon II X 2 255 with spec 3.2 GHz 2 x 1024 KB
- AMD Phenom II X 4 955 Black Edition 3.2 GHz, 4 x spec 512.6 KB
- AMD Phenom II X 4 965 Black Edition spec with 3.4 GHz, 4 x 512.6 KB
- AMD Phenom II X 4 970 Black with 3.5 GHz, 4 x spec 512.6 KB
Processor AMD Phenom
- AMD Phenom II X 6 1055T with spec 2.8 GHz, 6 x 512.6 KB
- AMD Phenom II X 6 1075T with spec 3 GHz, 6 x 512.6 KB
- AMD Phenom II X 6 1090T BK with spec 3.2 GHz, 6 x 512.6 KB
- AMD Phenom II X 6 1100T BK with spec 3.3 GHz, 6 x 512.6 KB